Essential Oils for Physical Wellbeing
This listing of various health conditions/needs is based on traditional and present medical uses of essential oil. This is meant to serve as an educational guide only and does not supersede professional medical care. Information provided herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
To make your experience safe and effective, please pay attention to the following.
- The suggestions are for External Use Only. Do not Ingest.
- Never use near eyes.
- Keep all essential oils and blends out of the reach of children.
- Please consult us prior to using essential oils with children under the age of 6 or with frail or infirm persons.
- Essential oils are potent, less is always better.
- Often, blending several essential oils together creates “synergy” where the combination becomes more effective than using a single oil.
- Where indicated, this symbol < indicates a serious health concern, treat only by a trained medical professional or working with one.
- There are safety concerns and/or contraindications concerning certain essential oils and some medications. Please contact us with questions.
Some of the listed health conditions/concerns may take many variations. It is important that each oil is researched to determine if it is appropriate for the variation one wishes to address. When in doubt, please contact us.
1024 W Gate City Blvd.
Greensboro, NC, 27403
Monday - Friday
10:00 am to 5:00pm
Let's Stay Connected