- This event has passed.
Level 3 Applied Aromatherapy: Dilution, Duration, and Methods of Application
May 18 @ 9:00 am - May 19 @ 5:30 pm EDT$365.00
APPLIED AROMATHERAPY: DILUTION, DURATION, AND METHODS OF APPLICATION (LEVEL 3)
Dates: May 18-19 2019
Length: 2 Days
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Greensboro, NC at Botanically Rooted
Instructor: Trey Anderson
Cost: $365 In Person (includes all blending supplies for classroom use, student manual)
CE Hours: Approved for 15 hours by NCBTMB
Prerequisite: None: Class is open to everyone
What Will You Learn?
- Dilution guidelines for different methods of application
- How long to use each method of the application based on dilution and other factors
- Safety information for essential oils and pregnancy
- Safety information for essential oils and possible drug interactions
- 20 Methods of Application
- Therapeutic Properties of 15 Essential Oils not studied in other classes
- Carriers Used in Blending
- Blending Techniques
- Additional consultation skills
- Guidelines for case studies and/or research paper
- Introduction to Hydrosols
- What Will You Make?
- Diffuser Blend
- Stock Blend for Steam Inhalations
- Smelling Salts
- Sugar Scrub
- Hand Cleanser