OLFACTION AND AROMATHERAPY’S IMPACT
ON MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL STATES(LEVEL 4)
Dates: August 24-25 2019
Length: 2 Days
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Greensboro, NC at Botanically Rooted
Instructor: Trey Anderson
Cost: $365 In-Person (includes all blending supplies for classroom use, student manual)
Prerequisite: None: Class is open to everyone
What Will You Learn?
- Olfaction and how essential oils work through inhalation
- The concept of Psychoneuroimmunology
- Blending by aroma and notes-Blending for Perfumes
- How essential oils affect the mood and emotions
- Therapeutic Properties of 15 Essential Oils
- Blending Techniques
Note: all classes are non-refundable except under extenuating circumstances. A non-refundable deposit of $150.00 is requited to secure class placement.