Dates: September 21 – 22
Length: 2 Days
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Greensboro, NC at Botanically Rooted
Instructor: Trey Anderson
Cost: $365 In-Person (includes all blending supplies for classroom use, student manual)
CE Hours: Approved for 15 hours by NCBTMB
Prerequisite: None: Class is open to everyone
What Will You Learn?
- Therapeutic Properties of 20 essential oils not covered in other classes
- Introduction to Aromatic Chemistry
- 10 Chemical Families
- Monoterpenes and Monoterpenols
- Sesquiterpenes and Sesquiterpenols
- Esters and Oxides
- Ketones, Aldehydes, Phenols, and Ethers
- 6 or more Blending activities from a chemical family and chemical component perspective to help you learn the material
Note: all classes are non-refundable except under extenuating circumstances. A non-refundable deposit of $150.00 is requited to secure class placement.